You’re able to select the camera and microphone you want to use to record your video. Device settings are available whenever you record a video in Flip on your desktop.
Note: Currently there’s no setting to record system audio, like alerts or notifications.
How to select your camera or microphone input
The Flip camera defaults to your browser’s default camera and microphone settings. You’re able to change your camera or microphone inputs either before or during video creation. Learn how to create a video response.
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- If you can't create groups, make sure you join a group first. Learn how to find out if you can create groups.
- In the top left, click Camera .
- At the top right, click Options > Device settings .
- Under “Pick your camera,” click the down arrow . Then, select your camera.
- Under “Pick your microphone,” click the down arrow . Then, select your microphone.
Your device settings are updated.
Note: If the camera or microphone you want to use doesn’t show up as options, make sure they are fully connected to your computer and refresh the page. If this doesn’t work, troubleshoot camera or microphone access issues.