To integrate Flip with the Schoology LTI, you must enter a consumer key and shared secret into Schoology.
Tip: If you need to reinstall the integration for a Schoology account, reuse the original key and secret you used when you first installed the integration.
To find your consumer key and shared secret:
- Go to https://flip.com and log in.
- At the top right click your Profile photo bubble > then click Settings.
- At the top, select Integrations .
- Click Add new integration.
- In the “Create a Schoology integration” message, enter a name for the new integration. Then, click Create.
- In the “Schoology” box, a new integration row is created.
- Tip: Keep this tab open because you’ll need to copy-paste the key and secret into Schoology to set up your Schoology LTI integration. Learn how to set up the Schoology LTI integration.