We’re excited to partner with Schoology to bring you an LTI 1.1 integration. To ensure we provide a reliable solution for our educators, you'll find the features that will work smoothly when you install the integration.
If you're new to Flip, learn more about how Flip works.
What you can do with the integration:
- Set up an admin-level, system-wide, or educator level integration.
- Create Schoology assignments that automatically create and connect to Flip as topics.
- Give Students access to those topics from their Schoology accounts, so they don't need to use a password or other login credentials.
- Educators and Students can leave text and video comments on topic responses.
We’re aware of the following limitations with the integration and we're actively considering them as we discuss how to improve the integration in the future.
As we move towards adding more features to our integration, we'd welcome your feedback and requirements.
Learn more about available workarounds for multiple use-cases.
What you can't do with the integration:
- Grade assignments.
- Receive Schoology notifications for a course or assignment activity.
- Install the integration with a non-Teacher role in Schoology, such as Course Designer.
- Integrate or connect previously created Flip content.
- Split students into smaller groups within the course.
- Copy feedback provided on Flip to Schoology, or vice versa.
Learn how to install the Schoology integration.