As a student, you can easily submit your Flip assignment directly on Canvas.
To submit your Flip assignment on Canvas:
- Log in to Canvas.
- On your "Dashboard," select the Flip course that your educator created on Canvas.
- On the left, click Assignments.
- Select an assignment.
- Note: If you can't find an assignment, your educator may not have created an assignment yet. Reach out to your educator for more information.
- Flip automatically loads on the assignment page.
- Tip: You can use Flip as you normally would directly on Flip.
- To submit a video, click Record.
- If this is the first time you load Flip on Canvas, you'll get a message to allow access to your microphone and camera:
- To let Flip access your microphone: Click Allow.
- To let Flip access your camera: Click Allow.
- To properly reflect your image, on the Flip screen, at the top right, click More > Mirror video.
Tip: You can access all of Flip's camera features and effects on Canvas. You can also choose between "Create, Audio, or Video" modes. Learn more about the different camera modes: