When you search for stickers, you can now find Bing powered stickers under “Images from Bing.”
Bing stickers are contextually rich stickers that include summarized information and images related to any search. These stickers make it easier to support your videos with fun, shareable, and engaging content.
- If you can’t find Bing stickers on your app, it means they’re still not available. Flip will slowly roll out this feature.
How to use Bing stickers
Important: This feature is currently only available on mobile.
- Open the Flip app.
- At the bottom, tap Camera .
- Optional: On the right, to expand the Effects dock, click the Down arrow.
- Tap Stickers .
- At the top, under “Images from Bing,” you'll find Bing stickers related to your search.
- Tap on the Bing sticker you want to insert in your video.