Topic analytics help you quickly identify student activity with your groups and topics, like whether a student has posted videos, viewed videos, or posted comments.
Other analytics include:
- Comment Rate: The percent of topic members who have left a comment. This helps you review how students engage with other student videos and content.
- Average Video Length: The average length of all videos posted in a topic. This helps you understand how your topic settings contribute towards student engagement.
- Video Response Rate: The percent of topic members who have participated with the topic. This helps you understand participation and plan potential reminders.
- Engagement Length: The total topic engagement length. Gives information on the time members engaged with videos in a topic.
Find your topic analytics
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- On the left, in your Groups home, select the group with the topic you want to review.
- Select the topic.
- Important: If your topic is new or existed before topic analytics was added to Flip, you or a member must post a video or comment to turn on the feature. Topic analytics will show up immediately or once calculations are complete.
Example of view:
We’ll continue to build on different ways to give you insights and information about your groups and topics.
Send us your ideas and feedback https://flip.com/provide-feedback