You can embed Flip into any LMS or webpage. Members are able to record and watch videos from the page in which Flip is embedded. members to watch and record videos without having to leave your desired page. The exact steps to embed depend on your LMS or webpage.
Important: Google and other sites may block videos from being recorded when embedded. To access the topic on Flip, use the Join code or link instead of embedding it.
How to copy the embed code
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the left, in your groups home, select the group with the topic you want to embed
- Next to the topic you want to embed, click Share topic .
- In the "Share topic" box, click Copy embed code . This automatically copies the HTML code.
- Go to your LMS, blog, or website. Open the HTML editor and paste the Flip embed code into your page.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support