FlipAR lets you experience videos with augmented reality. Users can scan a video’s QR code and view the video projected within their camera’s mobile screen, in their real surroundings. This feature makes it easy for leads to share videos through the QR code option so that others can experience them in an interactive way.
How to share videos for use with FlipAR
- Go to admin.flip.com.
- Click Groups.
- Click on a Topic.
- You can:
- Share individual QR codes: Go to a video, click Share > Share QR code .
- Generate QR codes for multiple videos: Select the checkmark at the top of your video list, click Actions > Print QR Codes .
5. Print out or digitally share the QR codes.
How to view videos with FlipAR
- Open the Flip app.
- At the top right, click the Flip QR icon.
- Scan the Flip QR of any Flip video.
- When you get the message "Found it! Making your QR video," briefly move your camera away from the Flip QR.
- To start the video, move your camera back to where you scanned the Flip QR.
- Apple devices generation 2015 and up
- iPhone 6s and up
- iPhones with iOS 12 and up
- To check if your device has Apple's "arkit" compatibility, visit the iOS Device Compatibility Reference page.
- Android devices with Android OS8 (Oreo)
- Android devices with OS7 have limited support
- To find a list of Google supported devices and if they have special operating system requirements, visit the ARCore supported devices page.