Flip can be used by educators and students throughout the world regardless of age. Below are some requirements to follow when using Flip.
Some users are eligible to create educator accounts. If you'd like to check your eligibility, follow these steps depending on if you're an existing student or new user.
Important: Flip asks for a date of birth during the sign up process, but we do not store this date.
Students of any age can participate in Flip.
- To ensure the safety of all students, follow Flip’s Do’s and Don’ts and collect Parent consent forms. You can download Parent consent forms here:
- Student laws also allow schools to provide consent as long as the "tool is used solely for an educational purpose." Flip only uses your data for educational purposes.
- Learn more about privacy features for your students.
- Educators control the student content posted to their groups.
- Flip never advertises to students or shares information with 3rd party marketers.
- At any time, educators can edit, download, and permanently delete student content.