As a lead, you can add private comments to a video posted by a member in a topic so that only they can review it.
- Even if your topic is not moderated, you can post private comments as a lead or co-lead.
- Members who post comments on moderated topics, will find specific messaging to let them know that only they can view it along with the lead and co-lead, until the comment is activated. Learn more about how to turn topic moderation on or off.
How to add private comments
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the left, in your groups home, select a group.
- Select a topic with a video to which you want to add a private comment.
- Under "Responses," open a video.
- At the bottom right of the video player, click Comment .
- To the right of the video, in the comments section, under the "Add a comment" text box, click Public and select Private comment.
- Choose the type of comment to add.
- Text comment: In the "Add a comment" text box, enter your comment.
- Video comment: Under the "Add a comment" text box, click Video comment . Record your video comment.
- . Then, click Send.
Note: Leads of the group can download video comments. Next to the video comment, click More > Download video .
- Open the Flip app.
- Tap on a group with the topic and video where you'd like to add a private comment.
- Tap on a topic.
- Under "Responses," tap on a video.
- At the bottom right, tap Comment .
- To change the comment to "Public" or "Private," tap on the bubble at the top right of the textbox.
- Type your comment and tap Send.
- Co-leads can also add private comments, and find the private comments added by leads. Learn more about how to add and manage co-leads in groups.
- Leads can't add private comments to groups created on Canvas. Learn more about the Canvas features and limitations.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support