Important: To access your profile, you must sign in with an email account. Flip users who sign in with a Flip username aren't able to use this feature.
Flip creates a display name and a default profile photo when you first sign up. You’re able to change your display name or profile photo at any time.
Note: If you're a lead, you can update additional profile information. Learn how to update additional profile information.
- Open Flip.
- In the top right, click your Profile photo bubble > Profile.
- On your profile page, click the larger Profile photo bubble .
- In the "Edit profile" window, update your profile.
- Change your profile photo: Click the Profile photo bubble . Follow the onscreen instructions to upload an image. After your image uploads, you can crop it if you want. When you're happy with your image, click Save changes.
- Update your display name: In the text box under "Display name," update your display name.
- Click Save Changes.
- Open the Flip app.
- In the bottom right, tap your Profile photo bubble .
- On your profile screen, tap the larger Profile photo bubble .
- On the "Edit Profile" screen, update your profile.
- Change your profile photo: Tap Change. Select either Choose from photo library or Take a photo. After you select a photo or take a new one, you can crop the image. When you're happy with your image, tap Confirm or Use photo.
- Update your display name: Tap your current display name. Then, update your display name.
- At the bottom, tap Confirm.
Note: If you want to sign out, open Flip in your device’s browser app, or adjust your app settings, from your profile tap More .