If you want to broadcast live or chat while students watch your video, you can embed YouTube live into your topic.
- Tip: You can also follow these written instructions on how to broadcast live on YouTube.
How to go live on Flip
Students can respond to your presentation at any point during the live presentation or after.
Note: They can also restart or play your presentation at any time, they just need to click on the video that you add on the topic page.
- Create a YouTube Live event.
- Copy the event's URL.
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- Add a new topic to an existing group or create a new group.
- Add the YouTube Live event's URL as the media for your topic.
- When you're ready, start your live stream on YouTube.