Educators can review all videos sent by a specific student in response to a group. To do this, you can go to a group and select the "Students tab."
Important: Students will show up in the "Students tab" after they join the group. If your group is set to "Only people you approve," once they send a request to join the group, their request will show up at the top of the "Students tab."
To review videos a student posted to a group
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the left, in your groups home, select a group.
- Under your group's cover image, click Students .
- Click on a student's Profile photo bubble .
- A list of videos posted to the group by the student shows up.
- Note: To go back and review the list of all students in the group, at the top, you can click <Students.
Actions you can take on a student's video
Note: You can not take actions on student's videos directly from the students list. You must open up the individual video.
- Click the video link to view it as a student.
- Review the date the video posted.
- Share the video with a QR code, link, embed the video, or share to Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, or Remind.
- Change the video's status to "Active" or "Hidden."
- Click More , then choose what you want to do.
- Edit the video's response details: You can edit the description and link for the student's video. Learn more about how to edit response details.
- Add the video to Mixtapes: This lets you showcase students videos from across topics and share with others. Learn more about Mixtapes here.
- Delete response: This will permanently delete the video from the topic. Students can still access the videos they recorded and posted that were deleted from the group or topic on their profiles.
- Download video: Download the video to your device.
- Download cover image: Download the video's cover image to your device.
- Edit captions: Captions are automatically captured through the student's audio. You can easily edit the caption with this option. Learn more about editing captions here.