Leads can review all videos sent by a specific member in response to a group. To do this, you can go to a group and select the "Members tab."
Important: Members will show up in the "Members tab" after they join the group. If your group is set to "Only people you approve," once they send their request to join the group, it will show up at the top of the "Members tab" as a request to add.
To review videos a member posted to a group
- Go to admin.flip.com.
- Click the Groups tab .
- Select the group where you want to review a member's videos.
- Below the group's title, click the Members tab .
- Click on a member's Profile photo bubble .
- A list of videos posted to the group by the member will appear.
- Note: To go back and review the list of all members in the group, at the top, you can click < Members.
Actions you can take from a member's list of videos
- Click the video link to view it as a member
- Review the date the video posted
- Share the video with a QR code, link, embed the video, or share to Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, or Remind
- Change the video's status to "Active" or "Hidden"
- Click More , then choose what you want to do.
- Edit the video's response details: You can edit the description and link for the member's video. Learn more about how to edit response details.
- Add the video to Mixtapes: This lets you showcase members videos from across topics and share with others. Learn more about Mixtapes here.
- Delete response: This will permanently delete the video from the topic. Members can still access the videos they recorded and posted that were deleted from the group or topic on their profiles.
- Download video: Download the video to your device.
- Download cover image: Download the video's cover image to your device.
- Edit captions: Captions are automatically captured through the member's audio. You can easily edit the caption with this option. Learn more about editing captions here.