You can set email notifications from your groups, regardless of whether you're a group lead (teacher) or a member (student). Learn more about the different types and ways to get notifications.
Note: The email notification setting is different from the push notifications settings. Learn more about push notifications.
How to set the frequency for your email notifications
At any time you can change how often you get email notifications for a group.
Note: Some email notification frequency settings may only be available on Flip on web. To stop receiving notifications, follow the instructions on the email digest.
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the left, in your groups home, select a group.
- At the bottom right of your group's cover image, click More > Email notifications .
- Under "Email notifications," select how frequent you want notifications to be sent: Daily or Weekly.
- At the bottom, click Done.
- Open the flip app.
- From the groups screen, select the group you want to change email notifications for.
- At the top right, tap More > Get Email Notifications .
- Enter your email address and then select a frequency: Daily or Weekly.
- At the bottom, tap Follow.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support