Group leads can invite family members, friends, co-workers, experts, or other communities to join a topic with a guest password. To join the topic, participants simply open the join code or link and then enter the guest password.
Set up a guest password for a topic
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- To add a guest password to a new topic: select the group. Then, select .
- To add a guest password to an existing topic: At the left, in your groups home, select the group. Then, at the right of the topic, click > Edit topic.
- In the top right of "Edit topic," click Settings.
- Scroll and under "Add Guest Password," turn on Add Guest Password.
- In the text box "Guest password (optional), enter the password you want members to use.
- Click Update Topic.
Share the topic Join code or link and the guest password with the members you want to invite to the topic. You can also add members through an email or a domain.
Tip: If your members don't have emails, you can set them up with usernames or have them scan a QR code.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support