To integrate Flip with Canvas LTI you must enter a consumer key and shared secret into Canvas.
Tip: If you need to reinstall integration for a Canvas account, reuse the original key and secret you used when you first installed the integration.
To find your consumer key and shared secret:
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the top right click your Profile photo bubble > then click Settings.
- At the top, select Integrations.
- Click Add new integration.
- In the “Create a Canvas integration” message, enter a name for the new integration. Then, click Create.
- In the “Canvas” box, a new integration row is created.
Keep this tab open because you’ll need to copy-paste the key and secret into Canvas to set up your Canvas LTI integration. Learn how to set up Canvas LTI integration.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support