Important: While we transition from Flipgrid to Flip, it may take some time for the name of the app to change in the Canvas app store. Learn about Flip.
To integrate Flip with Canvas LTI you must enter a consumer key and shared secret into Canvas.
Tip: If you need to reinstall integration for a Canvas account, reuse the original key and secret you used when you first installed the integration.
To find your consumer key and shared secret:
- Go to admin.flip.com.
- At the top right click your Profile photo bubble > Settings .
- At the top, select Integrations .
- Click Add new integration.
- In the “Create a Canvas integration” message, enter a name for the new integration. Then, click Create.
- In the “Canvas” box, a new integration row is created.
Keep this tab open because you’ll need to copy-paste the key and secret into Canvas to set up your Canvas LTI integration. Learn how to set up Canvas LTI integration.