To integrate Flip with Canvas LTI you must enter a consumer key and shared secret into Canvas.
Tip: If you need to reinstall integration for a Canvas account, reuse the original key and secret you used when you first installed the integration.
To find your consumer key and shared secret:
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the top right click your Profile photo bubble > then click Settings.
- At the top, select Integrations.
- Click Add new integration.
- In the “Create a Canvas integration” message, enter a name for the new integration. Then, click Create.
- In the “Canvas” box, a new integration row is created.
Keep this tab open because you’ll need to copy-paste the key and secret into Canvas to set up your Canvas LTI integration. Learn how to set up Canvas LTI integration.