You're able to turn on or off several options for member videos in your topic. This can help you set up your topic based on how you want your members to engage with each other’s videos. These options include:
- Allow attachment links: With this option, members can include a link with their videos that may offer additional context.
- Allow download and share: With this option, members can download and share their videos.
- Allow likes on videos: With this option, members can “like” videos in the topic. The number of likes display on the video.
- Display view count: With this option, each video shows how many times it was viewed. A “view” is counted every time someone opens the video or scrolls past it on the Flip app,
Note: The default Flip topic settings have “Allow attachment links,” “Allow download and share,” and “Display view count” all turned on. “Allow likes on videos” is turned off.
How to turn video response settings on or off
You’re able to turn on or off any video settings at any time.
Important: You’re only able to edit video settings with Flip on web.
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the left, in your groups home, select a group.
- Next to the topic you want to update, click Edit topic .
- At the top right, select Settings .
- Under "Responses," choose which settings to turn on or off.
- At the bottom right, click Update topic.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support