Novice Flip educators need your guidance! Earn our highest certification and help others to use Flip as a FlipGuide!
The steps to becoming a Level 3 Certified FlipGuide:
- Use Flip with your learning community for at least six months.
- Have at least 50 responses across all of your groups and topics.
- Earn your Flip Certified Educator Level 1 + Level 2 badge.
- Complete the Discover the Discovery Library Course on Microsoft Learn.
Note: you'll need to create a free Microsoft account to complete the quiz at the end (you can use the same login you created for the Levels 1 or 2 course).
- Create a collection of 10 topics.
- Train at least 25 people on the use of Flip (you can obtain your community builder badge by having participants register with your code found here).
- Share your voice as a FlipGuide by posting on the Level 3: Certified FlipGuide Topic.
Link your collection on the video.
*Your badge will be updated within 72 hours of completing all of the steps. If you do not see it within that time frame, please email FlipCertifications@microsoft.com.
Once you receive your badge, you are officially a FlipGuide and have achieved our highest Flip certification! We will point educators in your direction as they're exploring the world of Flip. Wear your badge with pride and share your Flip ideas with all!
Thank you for supporting and guiding your peers in the Flip educator community!
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support