Novice Flip educators need your guidance! Grab your gear and earn our highest certification: Flip #GridGuide!
The steps to becoming a Level 3 Flip Certified #GridGuide:
- Use Flip with your learning community for at least six months.
- Earn your Flip Certified Educator Level 1 + Level 2 badge.
- Complete the Discover the Discovery Library Course on Microsoft Learn.
Note: you'll need to create a free Microsoft account to complete the quiz at the end (you can use the same login you created for the Levels 1 or 2 course).
- Post at least ten Topics in the Discovery Library. Be sure to include Topic resources, media and detailed integration notes! Allow 48 hours for your Topics to be reviewed and approved by our team.
- Create a collection of 10 Topic (can be your own, but at least 5 should be from others).
- Share your voice as a #GridGuide by posting on the Level 3: Flip Certified #GridGuide Topic.
Link your collection on the video.
- Once you have completed the steps above, email jess at FlipCertifications@microsoft.com from the email address tied to your Flip educator account with a link to your Discovery Library Collection, your link to the Collection discussed in step 5, and a screenshot of your completion of the course!
*Note: your badge will not automatically appear, make sure to email the 3 necessary items and allow at least a week for your badge to be updated.
Once you receive your badge, you are officially a Flip #GridGuide and have achieved our highest Flip certification! You will be added to our Twitter list and we will point educators in your direction as they're exploring the world of Flip. Wear your badge with pride and share your Flip ideas with all!
Thank you for supporting and guiding your peers in the Flip educator community!