Important: While we transition from Flipgrid to Flip, it may take some time for the name of the app to change in the Canvas app store. Learn about Flip.
If the App Store is disabled on your account, or if Flip doesn't appear as an option, here's how you can add it manually:
- Sign in to Canvas and select the integrated course you want to uninstall.
- In the left menu, click Settings. Then at the top, select Apps.
- Next to "External apps," click View App Configurations > + App.
- Under "Configuration Type" in the dropdown menu, select By URL.
- Enter a name for the app, such as "Flip app."
- On Flip, find your "Consumer key" and "Shared secret."
- In "Config URL," copy and paste the following URL: https://static.flipgrid.com/source/canvas/flip_canvas.xml
- Click Submit. Then, continue to set up your integration.