If the App Store is disabled on your account, or if Flip doesn't appear as an option, here's how you can add it manually:
- Sign in to Canvas and select the integrated course you want to uninstall.
- In the left menu, click Settings. Then at the top, select Apps.
- Next to "External apps," click View App Configurations > + App.
- Under "Configuration Type" in the dropdown menu, select By URL.
- Enter a name for the app, such as "Flip app."
- On Flip, find your "Consumer key" and "Shared secret."
- In "Config URL," copy and paste the following URL: https://static.flipgrid.com/source/canvas/flip_canvas.xml
- Click Submit. Then, continue to set up your integration.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support