When you first sign up for Flip, you enter our profile information and Flip creates a display name and profile photo for you. At any time, you're able to change your information. Learn how to change your display name and photo.
Note: If you have a Bitmoji avatar, learn how to use Bitmoji on Flip.
You can update the following profile information through account settings:
- First and last name
- Display name
- Organization name
- Your location (your country/region and US-only state/territory)
- Time zone
Learn how to update other Flip account settings.
Important: You can only update certain profile information on Flip on web.
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- In the top right, click your Profile photo bubble > Settings .
- Under "Profile," update your information.
- Enter text in the text boxes for: First name, Last name, Display name, and Organization name.
- Click the down arrow and choose options for: Community, Subject, Country/Region, State, and Time zone.
- Click Update Profile.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support