Leads and members can view and edit responses they've included in a video submission. This feature helps your lead manage your videos and lets you edit the descriptions and links after you submitted a video.
- You can only edit descriptions or links. To make changes to a video, you or your lead will need to submit a new video.
- To update a video or cover image, you or your lead will have to download the video, edit in another application like Cliphchamp, and resubmit.
- If a topic is moderated or set to “View only,” you won’t be able to edit your video details, but you can delete your response or ask your lead to edit the details.
How to edit response details
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the top left, click My videos.
- Find the video you submitted.
- Click for more > Edit details.
- Update the description or link of your video.
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support