You can manage your groups to quickly find, update, or share the given group with your community.
Note: The options you have for a group when you go to manage groups differ between whether you're an educator or a student of the group.
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the top right, click on your Profile photo bubble > Manage groups .
- Choose how you want your groups to display:
- To view all your groups or archived groups: At the top left, select either Groups or Archived groups.
- To filter your groups: At the top right, click Filter groups . Then select between All groups, Groups I lead, or Groups I've joined.
- Next to each group in your groups list, choose what you want to do:
- To open the group: Click the group name or cover image.
- To edit your group (educators only): Click Edit group .
- To share your group (educators only): Click Share
- To find more group options: Click More . Then select what you want to do.
- The options to change email notifications and to report the group show up for both educators and students.
- Options for educators of the group include: Archive group, Duplicate group, Export data, and Delete group.
- Open the Flip app.
- At the top right, tap Filter .
- Select how to filter your groups:
- Groups I lead
- Groups I've joined
- Recently active groups
Note: To show all your groups again, at the top right, tap Remove filter .