You can change your topic settings to allow comments on the topic's videos.
- When you create a topic, comments default to on. To have comments default to on or off when you create a topic, you can save preferred topic settings.
- When comments are on, commenting and threaded comment replies will be enabled.
How to turn comments on or off
You can change this when you first create a topic or after you've created one under "Edit a topic."
- Go to info.flip.com and log in.
- At the left, in your groups home, select the group that has the topic you want to edit.
- At the right of the topic, click More > Edit topic .
- In the top right of "Edit topic," click Settings .
- Turn on or off Comments.
- Click Update topic.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Contact Support