Last Updated: June 8, 2022
Welcome to Flip
We are pleased that you have chosen Flip as your platform. Flip (we may also refer to it as the Service) is a learning space that allows users to create, post share and store content, including topics, text, and videos. We value your safety and security, as well as the safety and security of other Flip leads, members, and guests. To keep our community safe, as well as to protect you and others, we have established our Code of Conduct that outlines your responsibilities as a Flip user.
A Code of Conduct is a set of guidelines that you must follow when using Flip. We believe that these rules and responsibilities reflect our values and protect you and other users. Don’t create, post, store, or share any User Content that violates our Code of Conduct.
What does the Code of Conduct include?
By choosing to use Flip, you are committing to the practices that align with Flip’s mission to foster a social learning space. You agree to follow these rules:
- Don’t do anything illegal: Don’t help others break these rules.
- Don’t engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Don’t send spam: Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, text messages (SMS), or instant messages.
- Don’t publicly display or use Flip to share inappropriate content or material: This could involve, for example, pornography, offensive language, graphic violence, or criminal activity.
- Don’t engage in activity that is fraudulent, false, or misleading: This includes, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Service to increase play count, or affect comments.
- Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of Flip: This could include giving false information in order to be able to use the Service, probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Service, systems, or network.
- Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Service, or others: This includes, for example, transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others.
- Don’t infringe upon the rights of others: This could involve unauthorized sharing or use of videos, copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, comments, and/or media, violating the intellectual property rights or privacy of others or collecting or harvesting any information that might identify a person.
- Don’t share any login information associated with any account you use to access Flip: You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Don’t use student information for marketing or advertising purposes.
- Don’t use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Service of extract any other User’s information within Flip.
If you notice content on Flip that you believe is inappropriate, you can report it. Learn how to report content on Flip.
You can also review the stages of automatic detection and human moderation we take when you report content. Learn about our stages of moderation at Flip.
Get in contact
If you have any questions and would like to get in touch with our support team, make sure to contact us here.