When you select a group, a feed automatically plays videos most recently posted to that group. As you swipe, you can watch videos in order of newest to oldest.
Similarly, your "Home" page displays groups with the newest videos at the top.
Important: Group feed is the new default view. You can always toggle to the traditional topic view to display topics instead of videos.
Find your group feed
Important: This feature is currently available on web and mobile for iOS devices only.
- To go to your "Home" page, go to info.flip.com and log in.
- On the left, from your "Groups home" select a group.
- Your group feed begins to play the most recently posted videos to any of the topics in that group.
- Open the Flip app.
- Under Groups , you'll find video thumbnails of the most recently posted videos.
- Note: Group home displays groups with the newest videos at the top.
- To view a group, tap on its title or any of the video thumbnails.
- The most recently posted video will display at the top and begin to play.
- To play the most recent video in full screen mode, swipe down.
- To view more videos, swipe down again.
- Once you review all videos posted to the group, you get a message that says, “You’ve seen it all!”