When you select a group, a feed automatically plays videos most recently posted to that group. As you swipe, you can watch videos in order of newest to oldest. You can always toggle to the traditional topic view to display topics instead of videos.
Similarly, Group home displays groups with the newest videos at the top.
- Group feed is the new default view. You can always toggle to the traditional topic view.
- This feature is currently only available for iOS devices.
Find your group feed
- Open the Flip app.
- Under Groups , you'll find video thumbnails of the most recently posted videos.
- Note: Group home displays groups with the newest videos at the top.
- To view a group, tap on its title or any of the video thumbnails.
- The most recently posted video will display at the top and begin to play.
- To play the most recent video in full screen mode, swipe down.
- To view more videos, swipe down again.
- Once you review all videos posted to the group, you get a message that says, “You’ve seen it all!”